- Adult Sunday School
- Biblical Counseling
- Children's Ministries
- Community Groups
- CrossLife (College Age)
- Footsteps of Paul - 2017
- Global Outreach
- Marriage and Parenting
- Men's Ministries
- Music Ministry
- Request Prayer
- Resource Center
- Sermons (AV) and Library
- Student Ministries
- TMS @ Grace
- Women's Ministries
- Young Adult Ministry
Global Outreach Conference
Welcome to the 2017 Global Outreach Conference!
Sunday, February 19 - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Saturday Seminars. EVERY Christian has a role to play in the great commission, whether that is praying, financing, encouraging, lending an expertise or - maybe even GOing somewhere to preach the good news of Jesus Christ. The Saturday seminars are not just for people who want to GO; they are for you - even if you don't know it yet. If you plan to take part in a short -or long term- mission trip with Grace Bible Church, attendance at this seminar is required. Pre-Registration is Required by Feb. 23. There is a $10 charge per person which includes breakfast, lunch and the seminars.
If you are trying to register after February 21, you will need to contact Mickey in the office at 586-9782 and payment will be required by cash or check on Saturday morning. Thank you!
The Week's Events:
- Sunday, February 19. 9am and 10:45am. Flag Ceremony in the Worship Center. Individual Outreach Parnter Speakers will be in different rooms during 1st service. (Schedule will be displayed in the church halls). A welcome reception will take place in the Activity Center immediately after the evening service.
- Monday, February 20. 7pm. Linking with Outreach Partners in Prayer. Youth Room (elevator available) upstairs.
- Thursday, February 23, noon. Lunch with Outreach Partners. Fireside Room. No charge, but registration required to ensure sufficient catering. Please complete the GOLD FORM and either place it in the offering or return it to Mickey in the office.
- Friday, February 24. 6pm All Church Potluck with Speaker Jared Cox from Iglesia Petra in Nicaragua. Activity Center. (limited childcare available). If you would like to attend, please call the office and speak to Mickey or leave a message indicating: (1) HOW MANY people you are bringing (2) your first and last name (3) and if you need childcare.
- Saturday, February 25. 7.30am - 4:45pm Missions Training Seminar. See top of page.
- Sunday, February 26. 9am and 10:45am. Speakers will be in different rooms during 1st service. (Schedule will be displayed in the church halls). 6pm Q&A Panel Discussion. 7pm. Farewell Coffee/Tea and Dessert meeting in the Fireside Room.
Back to Top