What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired word of God and inerrant in the original writing, and that it is the only infallible rule for faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of a Virgin, true man and true God.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned, bringing upon himself and his race both physical death and spiritual death, which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a substitutionary sacrifice; and all who believe in Him are justified because of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord.
- We believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, and a pre-millennial return of Christ.
- We believe that salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone, and that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit.
We look to the Bible as the infallible, perfect and complete revelation of God’s will for our lives. Our church constitution summarizes our practices and interpretation of major doctrines revealed in the Bible.
Download the Grace Bible Church Constitution (PDF).