Sign Up for Events:
Join Mahlet Stirling and Lindsay Benson as they lead discussions through When Words Matter Most.
Beginning: Tuesday, September 13 at 7:00pm.
Location: 305 South 5th Ave., Bozeman, MT 59715
Books will become available at Grace Books on Sunday, September 11.
Women’s Ministry Team
WMT equips women to do the work of ministry in 1) discipling, 2) leadership, 3) teaching, 4) counseling, 5) curriculum planning and 6) perusal of new materials. WMT also oversees service teams who 1) provide meals for families in need, 2) provide refreshments for funeral receptions, 3) clean the church kitchen, 4) wash baptismal gowns, 5) prepare and clean up for communion and 6) facilitate Spring and Fall seminars, retreats and other events for the spiritual growth and fellowship of women.
You can always check out our Facebook Page, too!
Women’s Ministry Service Teams & Opportunities
Serve others in the body of Christ by
- Providing meals for families in need,
- Providing refreshments for funeral receptions,
- Cleaning the church kitchen,
- Preparing communion,
- Helping with seminars, retreats, and other events.
Contact Heidi Summitt at (406) 586-9782 x10.
Women’s Community Groups
We invite all women in our church to be involved in a Community Group. Contact email@example.com to lead, host or join.
Cribs by Grace
Cribs by Grace is a group of women from Grace Bible Church who love the Lord Jesus and volunteer our time and service to help new mothers who are in need of assistance in our community. We provide new cribs and assemble them in the homes of individuals who have applied and been approved for participation.
Women Who Qualify
- Have financial need
- Are at least 7 months pregnant or have a child under 12 months of age who lives with them.
- Do not have a safe or usable crib
- Reside in Gallatin County
If you apply and qualify for the program, you will receive a letter of confirmation, followed by a phone call from Cribs by Grace, to arrange a delivery time for your new crib.
Where can I apply?
To apply for a crib, please contact one of the 4 organizations below, and request that someone contact you. A short, easy application will need to be completed.
- LOVE Inc: (406) 587-3008
- ZOE Women’s Services: (406) 586-9444
- Grace Bible Church: (406) 586-9782, ext. 10 (leave a message for Cribs by Grace with the Church Secretary)
- Thrive: (406) 587-3840
Want to Help?
Cribs by Grace welcomes volunteers from within our church.
We appreciate new or handmade baby items.
We rely on individual and corporate donations for support. Checks can be made payable to Grace Bible Church (3625 South 19th Ave, Bozeman, MT 59718), with ‘Cribs by Grace’ on the memo line. All donations are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible.
The women of Cribs by Grace are committed to honoring the life that God has made and to loving one another. Thank you for your interest!
“For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother’s womb.” (Psalm 139:13)
Meets First Sunday of each month, 12:00pm, immediately after 2nd worship service.
Location: Room 504
Contact: Lisa Lang, 406-600-7627
Have you lived life? Do you love Christ? Then you are just the woman to be a part of a younger woman’s life. All women are invited to be a part of this ministry and make a spiritual impact by mentoring or being mentored this year.
If you are interested in becoming a Mentor to other women, please complete this MENTOR application. If you are interested in being mentored by another woman, please complete this MENTEE application. Both forms should be returned to the church office.
Contact: Heidi Summitt at 406.586.9782 ext 10
Moms in Prayer International
Moms, grandmas, aunts, and teachers gather together to impact children and schools for Christ through scriptural prayer. Prayer groups are meeting in our area for private, public, & home school, so please call for details on our informational kickoff meetings in September.
Contact: Nadine Brown at 587.8228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
by Julie Gossack
KARDIOLOGY 101: How to Guard Your Heart is an 11-week course about the spiritual heart and how to diligently guard it. This study is based on the command found in Proverbs 4:23: “Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life.”
After a long battle with cancer, Julie went to be with the Lord on June 20, 2019. Her impact will be felt for many years, to the glory of God.
- Kardiology101 Bible Study
- Discussion Group Guide
- The Character and Attributes of the Godhead
- The Person and Work of Jesus Christ
- The Ministry of the Holy Spirit
- Sinful Roots Cards
- Righteous Roots Cards
- Attributes Reference Cards
- The Diagnostic Heart Chart (fillable form)
- The Character of God (for children)
- Heart Box: Stop sign shapes (for children)
- Heart Box: Heart shapes (for children)
- Children’s U-Turn Heart Chart
- 3×5 SMS Insert
- Spanish: El Caracter y atributos de dios
- Spanish: La Persona y la obra de Jesucristo
- Spanish: El Ministerio del Espiritu Santo
- Spanish: Fichas Raices Pecaminosas
- Spanish: Tarjetas De Raices Justos
- Spanish: Tarjeta De Referencia De Atributos
- Spanish: Diagrama De Diagnostico del Corazon
- Spanish: 3×5 SMS Cover
- Spanish: L Guia SMB De Ignacio Rapido